High Efficiency Microfiber Filter Bags
- Micron ratings from 0.5 to 50.0
- All industry standard and custom sizes available
- Choice of steel ring or plastic flange
- Wide chemical compatibility
- Excellent oil absorbing capabilities
- Handles on all bags
- Efficiencies to 95.0%
High Efficiency Bag Materials
Microfiber materials provide high efficiencies at low micron ratings. The optional addition of a needle punched felt layer provides a prefilter zone and results in extended life. This multilayer technology option results in a true graded density material with high performance levels.
High Efficiency Bag Styles
Standard ring bags have a galvanized steel ring (stainless steel optional) sewn in the top of the bag. They are supplied with sewn seams standard. Plastic flange bags have specially designed flange sewn to the top of the bag.