Features and Benefits
- Large diameter design without inner core. Standard Multistep Coreless cartridges can be used in common filter housings.
- No binders nor adhesive.
- Excellent chemical and thermal compatibility.
- Unique manufacturing process enables an application-specific high pore
gradient structure using pre-manufactured and pretested thermo bonded
nonwoven layers (meltblown).
- Special graded structure and large diameter provides high flow rates, long
service life, low pressure lost and high dirt hold capacity.
- Gradient density media also provides an excellent immobilisation of dirt
retention inside the filter matrix, which avoids any contamination of the
down-stream-side during changeout.
- Possible invers-build up for inside to outside filtration application.
- Due to a special thermofixing of the pre-manufactured non woven layers the
Multistep Coreless cartridges are excellent backflushable.
- Absolute retention rating: 1 μm- 120 μm.
- Available in standard (1016 mm (40’’), 508 mm (20’’)) or tailor made
(10 mm – 2000 mm) length.
- Standard Inside diameter (118 mm) and outside diameter (150-153). Other
diameters tailor made on request.
Materials of Construction
The plastic components meet the requirements of Directive 2002/72/EC and amendments. All materials used meet FDA requirements according to 21 CFR § 177. 1520.
|Maximum Temperature:||Polypropylene: 80°C|
|Maximum differential pressure:||4 bar at 30°C|
|Maximum reverse differential pressure:||3.0 bar at 30°C|