Features & Benefits
- Totally enclosed system
Eliminates handling of used cartridges and cleaning of housings
- New clamp closure system
No tool needed
- No parts subject to wear compatibility issues, e.g. gaskets
Easy to use
- Cartridge filter pack is replaced easily and quickly
Reduction of down time.
Reduces air pollution
Preserves the health of operators (free from solvent inhalation)
- System can be equipped with most of the standard 3M Purification cartridges
Flexibility for a wide variety of applications
- Cartridges are preassembled in the pack
Security and quality assurance
- Inlet and outlet connections have different threads
Avoids mistakes during change-outs
The CTG-Klean system consists of a pack composed of five features:
- A double layer liner in polyethylene (in red on the scheme).
- A retaining ring in polyamide (in green on the scheme).
- A system head in polypropylene (in blue on the scheme).
- An end cap in polypropylene (in orange on the scheme).
- 3M Purification cartridges (in yellow on the scheme).
This pack is installed into a special housing. These WT housings are constructed from 304 stainless steel and have a maximum pressure rating design of 10 bar g and can be used in temperatures up to 90°C.